Help to support the arts in our local community by becoming a member of the Genesee Valley Council on the Arts.
Your membership contribution will support:
- The stewardship of the largest New Deal Era collection of art works on the East Coast.
- The maintenance and running of our four galleries, which display the works of local artists.
- The administration of over $150,000 in State arts grants throughout the Genesee Valley.
- The Dick Smith Young Artist Grant, which awards up to $500 to a student pursuing extra-curricular activities in the arts.
- The Staff Sargent Morrow Arts Scholarship, which provides financial support for two area high school students who plan to continue their studies in the arts at the university level.
- The Glow Traditions Folk Arts Program, which supports traditional and heritage-based arts and folklife in the Genesee Valley.
- The Paul Henry Restoration Fund, which helps us to restore and maintain our WPA New Deal arts collection.
As a member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Exclusive previews to select exhibits and fundraising events.
- Discounted admission to Fare and Ware, the Annual Members Gala, and other events.
- Complimentary appetizers, wine, beer, spirits, and soft drinks at exhibition openings.
- Access to and private tours of our historical building and our WPA New Deal arts collection.
- Use, during business hours, of our arts underground ceramics studio and our private writer’s studio.
Business members will also receive complimentary advertisements on our website, in our social media postings, and in Artsphere, our quarterly publication.